- Ongoing energy advisory and investment effort through Nova Atlantic, a Delaware – registered LLC.
- Invest in creative energy restructuring. Work centers on addressing energy challenges, particularly in New England, through the use of overlooked, but viable, existing asset bases.
Chief Development Advisor at Tellus Petroleum Norway (2011 – Present)
- Assist in the development and execution of major energy asset purchase bids, with an emphasis on the Norwegian and British North Sea along with the Irish Atlantic Margin.
- Prepare initiatives and hedging, all the way through to the bid evaluation and communications.
Chief Executive Officer and President at Magellan Petroleum (NASDAQ:MPET) (2008-2012)
- Worked to establish Magellan as a viable platform for property acquisition in North America and Australia.
- Member of the Strategic Alternatives Committee which worked to gain additional strategic partners, improve Company’s existing asset valuation, explore additional financing alternatives, and examine merger or other combination with one or more public or private entity.
- Member, Board of Directors.
Member, Board of Directors for Marathon Oil’s (NYSE:MRO) European affiliates (1998-2003)
- Responsibility included Norway, UK, Ireland, Denmark, and Holland.
- Held Directorship and planning responsibilities within Marathon entities including: Marathon Oil U.K., Marathon Oil North Sea, Marathon Intl Petroleum, Marathon Intl Petroleum (Great Britain), Marathon Service Company and Marathon LNG Marketing LLC.
President / Director for Marathon Oil’s domestic LLC pipeline affiliates (1997-1998)
Manager, Business Development for the Marathon Oil Corporation (1996-2007)
Successful Project Development USA, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Alvheim, Foinaven, Sakhalin trade, Pipeline initiatives, Corrib, Kinsale Head.
- West African, Russian and Malaysian new ventures experience.
Focus Areas & Specialties:
- Planning, Construction and Management of Natural Gas facilities.
- Acquisition, Management, IPO of oil and gas operations.
- Oil & Natural Gas Exploration & Development.
- Planning and Developing Pipelines.
- Energy Restructuring.